Excel words color

Does it posible to change the color to the words in excel with AA?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi goaa

Can you please provide more details?

What exactly do you mean?

• I mean, if possible with AA change the color to a cell? i have to do a process that some rows in a excell, change the color if the cell has any value. I try to use shortcut, but i can't choose the color, i don't want to use Object clonning because could change me the resolucion in the screen.

Thanks.!

• Hi Goaa,

Object cloning is the only way to change the colour of text. You can also add a fill this way too, or you could even use 'If' statements to determine a colour of the text of data. For example: you can set any value equal to/not equal to/more than/less than a specific integer - that is if that's what you would like to do. Sadly, Automation Anywhere has not yet made an option to set the colour of text or the ability to add a fill.

However, there are add-ins on the internet where you can create keyboard shortcuts through excel. The downside to this is that you will have to install this on every system this bot will be used on. You should then be able to use keystrokes to set the colour of your text. From what I can see, it appears to be a secure and safe website.

https://www.excelcampus.com/keyboard-shortcuts/font-fill-color-style-excel-add-in/

Hope this helps.