Object cloning in webpage having IFRAME.

Can some please share some knowledge on one issue . How to use the object cloning in automation anywhere on webpages where there is iframe. object cloning cant be used in webpages having iframe. how to extract fields if i don´t want to use the windows controls. also the webcontrols is also not working on few instances of webpage containing iframes.

is there a workaround?

Comments

• Instead of relying solely on Object Cloning via drag and drop, you can try the clone, then in your browser try 'Inspect' and walk down the page to see if the object you need is shown. You can then manually enter something to identify the object, in to your Object Cloning. Its a bit hard to explain in a forum...

• @antony.askew said:
    Instead of relying solely on Object Cloning via drag and drop, you can try the clone, then in your browser try 'Inspect' and walk down the page to see if the object you need is shown. You can then manually enter something to identify the object, in to your Object Cloning. Its a bit hard to explain in a forum...

Thanks a ton @antony.askew . Can we discuss somewhere else. this is my email id idipesh89@gmail.com? In that way we can extract fields?

• This is my whatsapp number +52 15523326780

• I am also facing the similar issue.We are unable to capture the webpage where we have Iframe. We tried object cloning, Screen capture using Metabot , Screen recording. But we are not able to get the controls from the webpage.Can you please provide the work around.

• @sowmyau said:
    I am also facing the similar issue.We are unable to capture the webpage where we have Iframe. We tried object cloning, Screen capture using Metabot , Screen recording. But we are not able to get the controls from the webpage.Can you please provide the work around.

Hi Sowmyau
    Did you manage to get this to work in the end ? And also could you tell me what version you were using when you tried to do this please?
    Kind regards
    Damian